Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Maxi Dress Re-fash

I stretched out the bust of this dress during pregnancy if you know what I mean ;-).  It wouldn't stay up and that was a problem.  While I was running on the treadmill, I remembered this top that never got any attention....

After my workout, I ran to my closet and put the two next to each other and realized it was a match made in Seamstress Heaven!

A snip here, a snip there, a long zig-zag stitch later...voila!  I love a Maxi with sleeves...I think it looks cuter in person, modeling is not my thing. awkward.

3 comments:

  1. Such a perfect match! Great idea. Looks amazing on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will the amazing-ness ever end?? Love this! I would wear sleeved maxi dresses every single day if I had them...you know, or if someone made me some...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!