Thursday, January 26, 2012

Looks I love...

Lately I've been following this great fashion blogger.  She lives in Utah and is 21 - no kids so that explains a lot of her looks ;-)  BUT being a mom doesn't mean we have to wear a momiform...you know what I mean!  Anyway, take a look...



One of my other FAVORITE Fashion Bloggers and Bestie, is Kristie.  I think her look is TOTALLY doable as a mom, and I *just* happen to have a fur vest!  Okay..so a fur vest isn't for a day that I'll be scrubbing toilets. ;-)



I'm looking forward to getting my fashion-fix this weekend as I work with some clients in Columbus - oh my I have been missing the shopping there!  Icing on the cake is that I get to visit some besties too!
Now time to go do the dishes....grrrrr

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout out Sarah! you are one of my favorite fashion inspirations :)

    wish i were shopping in C-bus with you...

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!