Thursday, October 17, 2013

No. 12 - The Party Dress

Happy Birthday, Jill!  You are the best cheerleader I know.  I'm so grateful that you are my sister! I count you among my greatest blessings.  I appreciate your humor, your hard work, your mothering, your nurturing, your friendship, and your cooking!  You are so generous in sharing your talents and words....you compliment and build up where others stay silent.  Thank you for organizing family traditions like the Variety Show - I treasure that every year!  I love you so much and hope you like this dress, No. 12.  You are so elegant and this dress was inspired by that.  I think it's totally church appropriate but if it feels too fancy you can wear it to a Christmas party or date, right?!  Sorry the pics are so bad but they were taken at midnight and the lighting wasn't so great. ;-)






I'll mail it out tomorrow!  Love you so much! xox

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah you do fabulous detail and design work on these dresses!
      It's GORGEOUS!!! Jill you will look as beautiful outside as you are inside!Happy Birthday Happy Birthday To You Amy Kirbow

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!