Monday, April 13, 2015

No. 19 ASOS Refashion

As always I dreamed this little number up while I was on the treadmill. After Fashion Week last Fall, I couldn't get fringe off my mind...actually do you think Amanda Valentine on Project Runway Allstars gets the credit for the fringe revival?? Maybe I just didn't notice before her.

So I knew I wanted a white dress and for sake of time I decided to look for a white shift dress that I could just add fringe to. I found the perfect dress at the perfect price on ASOS. Have you shopped their site?! Love, love but the fit can be hard to determine and you usually need to go up one or two sizes. I sized up one for this dress but oddly it was a little too big and needed to be taken in.  After alterations I purchased three yards of fringe at Joann's and voila! 

I love the fit so much that I am going to make it into a pattern, it's a good basic.

Is it just me or can you never have too many white dresses?! I'm obsessed!

Before: (sporting a faux-bob - which would make the fringe a little "flapper-esq". Must remember next time.)

After: Fringe is soooo fun to walk in! ....or to shake in. ;-)


xoxo,
Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!